Quality and Performance at the right price
The Pak Xpress Cargo is one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain Services.
The range of Supply Chain Solutions can vary from simple transport or storage up to complex operations.
We optimize all activities around information, material and financial flow. We provide globally integrated end-to-end solutions tailored to our customers’ supply chain management needs with a special commitment to industry specific requirements.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations. You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing, or whether it requires a completely new integrated supply chain model.
A wealth of experience
Every new solution adds to the wealth of our experience, and therefore our competence and credibility. All of which explains why you’ll find the team at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.
Transit time will vary depending on where you are shipping from. When you contact our office we will be able to provide you with an estimated transit time.
We deal only in cash
No, unless it is machines which there are special handling requirements for, then you need to tell us. All items should be packed carefully before the driver arrives to pick up your shipment.
A good rule of thumb is you should not include anything in your shipment that you wouldn’t pack in your suitcase. Any items that may leak and cause damage to other items and any perishable items should never be sent in your shipment
You should NOT include the following:
- Islamic Books & Quran Shareef
- Any dangerous goods
- Hazardous materials such as paint, matches, aerosol cans, gas canisters or other flammables
- Firearms and ammunition
- Plants of any kind
- Corrosives and explosives
If you have any questions regarding items that should not be shipped please discuss them with your Relocation Advisor.
Machines and automatic distribution systems mostly organize international transport. Since most automatic distribution systems are neither gentle nor thoughtful, you might want to consider decent packaging.
Good and sturdy packaging not only prevents your consignment against damage, but also prevents unwanted delays. Want to know what you can do to contribute to a safe transit for your goods?
- Make sure you have a consignment note fixed on the appropriate location of your shipment.
- Remove old shipping labels and / or consignments.
- Make sure that the consignment note is secured and clearly visible on your package.
- Make sure the packaging suits the content of the shipment.
- Use enough cushioning material.
- Use corrugated (waved) cardboard correctly.
- Seal the container properly.
- When sending fragile goods, always place them in the center of the packaging.
- Protect edges and pointy ends.
- Wrap rolled goods (e.g. carpets) in foil.
- Pack liquid goods in leak-proof boxes, recommended 5 ply carton
- Pack powder materials and fine grains in hard fiberboard boxes.
- Use separating (cardboard) walls when shipping fragile goods.
- Use grease proof paper to pack oily and fragrant liquids.
Believe it or not, the list goes on and on (and on and on). If you want more or specific advise concerning your consignment, please don’t hesitate to ask us!
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Pak Xpress Cargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.